Sunday, July 6, 2008

Political drama is a plot by Anwar, says Dr M

KUALA LUMPUR: Former Prime Minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad claims that all the high-stake political drama now playing before the eyes of the public is a result of the plotting by PKR de facto leader Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim.

"I am not seeking sympathy from anyone. But it is a little bit too much to expect me to forget and forgive something that is happening now as a result of Anwar's plotting.

"Anwar has succeeded in blackening my name in the United States and Europe of course, but also in Muslim countries. They all think I simply threw him in prison for political reasons.

"He never said anything about how he was tried, how he was defended by nine lawyers, how the judge wrote a 360-page judgment against him, how his appeals were thrown out twice," Mahathir said in his blog www.chedet.com.

Dr Mahathir added, "He (Anwar) has sued me for RM100mil. He has successfully caused my lawyer to lose credibility. Now I have no lawyer to defend me against his suit. I still have this suit against me."

Anwar, he said, had now turned his attention on Deputy Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak.

"As usual he (Anwar) has found someone to make incriminating statements for him. There seems to be no connection between his plotting against me and his attack against Najib.

"But if we look into who would be the beneficiary, we would see the connection," Dr Mahathir insinuated but did not name the person concerned. - Bernama


tunku : it's funny all the attack on najib by anwar, why he did not attack pak lah at all? is there any compromise between them? as for anwar the drama queen, we all knows how good he is in plotting.

1 comment:

Tok Kemuning said...

To me regardless of how we relate it...it is all between Tun & Anvar. That is the real issue. Let say if Tun & Anvar could go hand by hand therefore all the fire would disappear. BUT that is the impossible thing in our material world today.