Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Nik Aziz to lead PAS charge in Kelantan



KOTA BARU: Mentri Besar Datuk Nik Abdul Aziz Nik Mat confirmed yesterday he will lead the PAS charge in Kelantan for the general election despite worries about his health.
“God willing, I will defend my seat (Cempaka) in the elections,” he declared. “I have to be obedient to Allah (God) as I feel that I can still contest. If Allah asks why I did not contest when I felt I could, I would have problems answering him.”
Asked about his health, Nik Abdul Aziz, 77, said he could manage, although at times he could be frail due to his heart condition.
The PAS spiritual adviser suffered a mild heart attack in 2004 and was admitted to the National Heart Institute where he had a pacemaker inserted.

tunku : what a crap. you should retire now uncle nik,you are too old and your health condition is not good.Allah will ask you why you did not let others to contest when they can serve the people better than you.anyway all the best uncle nik.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haiya nik aziz, sudah tua, bersaralah.takkan tak ada pemimpin lain dlm pas.