Thursday, July 3, 2008

Posh condo: I didn't say I never went

Embattled PKR de facto leader Anwar Ibrahim said he had never denied going to the luxury condominium where his former aide Saiful Bukhari Azlan claimed to have been sodomised.
“I (have) never said that I have never been there,” he said at his Petaling Jaya office after sending off Kelantan menteri besar Nik Aziz Nik Mat who paid him a visit this afternoon.
Anwar added that he would elaborate more on the issue later.
Saiful, 23, is believed to have stated in a police report on Saturday that he was sodomised on June 26 at Unit 1151 in Kondominium Desa Damansara, Kuala Lumpur.
In a report today, New Straits Times said it was believed that Anwar had access to the posh unit as it belonged to one of his friends.

tunku : how can he denied this when there is hard evidence of him going there often.he can't find good excuse on this.have to admit.


Anwar also brushed off another report in the NST which claimed doctors at the Hospital Kuala Lumpur had found evidence that Saiful had engaged in anal sex.
“Their problem lah. He (Saiful) has to explain that,” said Anwar in his usual calm demeanor.
According to Bernama, HKL director Dr Zaininah Mohd Zain today denied ever releasing information of their medical records on Saiful.
To weather out the storm
However, Anwar refused to entertain a question on whether Saiful had ever accompanied him overseas.
“There are certain things which I would have to consult my lawyer first because investigations are in progress. All I can say is that there is nothing to worry about,” he said.

tunku : we are not worried about you.other nonsense things you can tell the press but you won't answer whether saiful had ever accompanied you to overseas. you had told to public that he is not you personal assistant but still he can accompanied you to overseas.why? how come? you said he is just a volunteer but you claimed that saiful sent resignation mail to you which you replied. anwar master of "BULLSHIT".

Over the past few days, a number of press reports have claimed that Saiful has also alleged that he was sodomised by Anwar when both were overseas including in Singapore, Bangkok and Hong Kong.
On Nik Aziz’s visit, Anwar said that the Kelantan mentri besar had expressed concern and regret over the fresh sodomy allegations - the second time in 10 years.
“He asked me to be patient and to weather out the storm. He is confident that we will see this through,” he added.

tunku : we too asking you to be patient and stop jumping around and let the police finish their investigation.

Anwar stressed that even with the sodomy allegations, the opposition Pakatan Rakyat coalition comprising DAP, PAS and PKR was still strong.
“We will tread cautiously, in part due to the on-going BN media campaign (against us). I have to work with my lawyers to deal with this,” said the former deputy premier.

tunku : what about your campaign, your propaganda, your lies?

4 comments:

Wakmasnoor said...

Of course he never denied IT. And he never touched on it before either..

Everything was there in that piece of police report he has with him...the condo, the unit etc...but he never brought the things up when he was questioned by the press before. It clearly seems as if he was trying not to indulge in those while diverting all to the so-called conspiracy of his...But now he simply has to say something, now that everything is in the open...

Think..

Anonymous said...

1. I did not do it

2. I did it, but in different manner

3. I did it, but not as per the allegation

4. I did it, but not as per charge

5. I did it, but not on the date in the allegations

6. I did not do it with the boy

7. I did not do it forcefully

8. I did not do it, it's a conspiracy to lie

9 I did not do it, because I got black eye before

10 I did not do it, because all these are fixed by my enemies

11. i did it, but it's not an offence known to law

12. I did it, but why are you busy body

13. I did not do it, but the police is prejudiced

14. I never deny that

15. I never said that

16. Who says I said that?

17. Who says I didn't say that

18. Ask him, dont ask me

19. I'm too close to victory, that's why

20. Sumpah

Anonymous said...

right..so he's never been an aide..just some distant voluntary photocopy boy, yet he went to his house. he'll reveal that x number of former judges talked to him, apologized, cried to him..but not something like this. why? if he's never accompanied u, then it's a simple and loud and vehement NO. if he HAS..well, then he couldn't just be some distant voluntary photocopy boy right?

Anonymous said...

Penggunaan polis khas adalah sah dan dibolehkan dibawah undang-undang kerana mereka (yg memakai topeng) adalah polis yg sah dan di gazetkan sebagai polis.

Tiada bezanya dalam undang-undang samada itu adalah polis trafik atau polis hutan, atau polis FRU atau polis komando - semuanya dalah polis. Saya berpendapat - jika 28 tahun lepas BOTAK CHIN mempunyai pengikut seperti Anwar, dia juga turut akan ditangkap oleh komando polis, tapi Anwar ada 100,000 potential bodyguard, dan oleh yg demikian, tindakan polis adalah sesuai dgn keadaan dan risiko.

Cerita sumbang daripada mereka yang tidak tahu akan prinsip asas ini adalah tertolak dgn sendirinya.

E1 Cum E3-