Wednesday, May 21, 2008

"Letter" to Prime Minister of Israel

by Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad
www.chedet.com

1. There is a letter being circulated purporting to be from me when I was Prime Minister, to Ehud Barak, Prime Minister of Israel congratulating him on his appointment and requesting for the “Clinton Fund”, for “the purpose of withstanding the onslaught of Islamic Fundamentalist in Malaysia”.
2. This letter is not from me or from my office. Firstly, the font used is not the same as the type in all my letters from the Prime Minister’s office.
3. The Malaysian Coat of Arms at the top is not similar to the one on all my letters from the Prime Minister’s office.
4. The address at the side of the Coat of Arms is not the same as on my official paper. Often no address is printed, only “Prime Minister Malaysia” on the top right-hand corner.
5. The contents of the letter is totally different from the one I sent to Ehud Barak. Unfortunately, the Government of Abdullah Ahmad Badawi refuses permission to reproduce my letters to Israeli Prime Ministers condemning them for their oppression of the Palestinians. This action by the Abdullah Government will lend credence to the letter that is being circulated.
6. I deny categorically that the letter which is being circulated with annotation “Sumbangan kakitangan JPM untuk Rakyat Malaysia” originated from me. This is the kind of dirty tricks that my detractors have to resort to because they have found nothing to blacken my name with.



tunku : i hope this will stop all the speculations.after i had read it, i knew it it was not from tun mahathir.only fools will believe it.

1 comment:

whackthembugger said...

My comments as posted in chedet.com is reproduced below:

I need not see the details of such said letter because it is not of your character to write such request from Isreal against the interest of Islam anywhere. You had fought daringly and most significantly for the Palestinian cause and brought us Malaysians very close to the plight and sufferings of the Palestinian people. As a consequence, my wife and I had financially “adopted” each a Palestinian child for about 15 years; a humanity cause you helped set up with the late Alijah Gordon; it’s no logic you should write such nonsense to a PM of Isreal. You are not the least tainted by such fabricated letters but this much I know, a great number of the Silent Majority hates the PM ADMINISTRATION every time they mistreat you even the least bit.

The distribution of such fabrication could only be initiated by the infamous Prince of Darkness and his entourage of vampires that lurks at 4th Floor for whatever evil intended purposes, maybe to counter the existence of the genuine letter sent by our PM as the DPM then to lobby for his sister-in-law for a posting in a friendly country. While these traitors know nothing of respect, integrity, honor and statesmanship, the approval of such sickly acts must have the endorsement of the proud “bodoh sombong” incompetent local “King” Abdullah; the “king” must bear full accountability.

We have a real sick bunch of people at the helm of the Nation that need to be rid off pronto. So UMNO parliamentarians and assemblymen, act now before the same happens to you – save yourselves and the party by being independents for the time being.

May Allah bless you, Tun, in all your assiduous efforts for the betterment of your Race, Nation and Islam.