Monday, March 26, 2007

and the prince is from........

earlier i posted a news about Prince beat up his lover-police not accepting report. the prince is from johor. according to MStar the prince lover was having an affair with a married policeman and the policeman was given 24hours notice to transfer.i really hope the police will take this matter seriously and have thorough investigation. the girl tried to lodge report after beaten by the famous married prince in johor and she was turned down and had to go to bukit aman to lodge the report.i hope bukit aman will probe why the police in johor refused to take her report. as we know that no one is above he law.the girl should be investigated too, we never know nowadays some are just trying to take revenge or trying to make a fortune out of it.anyone know who this girl is?

2 comments:

ArahMan7 said...

I'm surprise at all. Even Anuar was beaten up! And I'm scare shitless to think what gonna happen to people like me?

Anyway, thanks Tunku for putting up my link on your Blog. I really appreciate it. To show my appreciation, I too put up your link on my Blog.

I salute you for not giving a damn about my past.

tunku said...

thanks noor, what you have done in the past and if you admit that it was wrong and you regret the act, then it's ok, everyone should be given second chance or should be given time to better themselves but like for anwar he is guilty and never admitted it, so i do give a damn about his past,present and future.