There is strong speculation going on that KJ will be included in the cabinet reshuffle soon. The speculation said that he will be made a deputy minister of higher learning or a full minister.If this speculation turn out to be true, Najib will be making a big mistake then.
We have heard many rumours those "budak tingkat 4" making a comeback lately especially with Omar Ong's appointment as executive director of petronas and the possibilty of Zaki Zahid's appointment as CEO of MRCB.
While Umno and BN are struggling to make a comeback which they are on the right track now, with KJ's appointment it will only bring disaster to Umno and make all the efforts goes down the drain.
So Mr Prime Minister, please do not make the mistake here and make life difficult for those who are working day and night to make sure that BN gets the 2/3 majority back. If KJ is included in the cabinet many voters and supporters will shy away from Umno and BN.Think carefully Najib, we know that it is your prerogative to appoint anyone but look at the history and learn from it.
Monday, November 16, 2009
KJ will be included in Najib's cabinet soon.....
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
oh tidak, katakan tidak kpd kj
If KJ becomes deputy or full minister, i will not support UMNO anymore!
WE HAVE TO MAKE IT BE HEARD VERY VERY LOUD.
If this happens to be true, let us all kill UMNO faster rather than letting UMNO suffer a slow death when KJ is a cabinet minister.
nampak nya, berkuburlah UMNo, kesian2 , masih x belajar dari sejarah.......
Jika KJ dilantik, kami akan keluar OMNO ramai-ramai...
Kementerian mana lah yang layak untuk KJ ni..?Mintak bg hint sikit..
KPI dia sebagai Ketua Pemuda pun macam hampeh je..ada hati nak jadi menteri yang work scope nye yang lagi mencabar..
Atau hanya sekadar pendedahan untuk Kj dalam kabinet je..
parpu and singh,
we have to make it heard out very loud, no doubt.
let us all do our part.
If this do happen..maybe they can included Pak Lah as well...maybe Senior Minister...PERFECT STORM!!..so its easy for UMNO to sink and buried in the deep sea...gone forever....history...sigh!
Buat PM DSNR, sekiranya agenda ini betul maka tunggu lah PRU 13, pasti BN akan kecundang. Kenapa DSNR tidak mau mendengar keluhan rakyat bawahan akan isu KJ. Dah terang lagi bersuloh. Siapa tak kenal dengan KJ ini. Pakar r-s-h. Juga sekutu sekutu nya di aras 4 Putrajaya dulu.
Masakan BN dah kekurangan pemimpin muda yg bersih dan layak di ketengah kan. Cari lah mereka, pasti masih banyak lagi yg boleh bekerja untuk rakyat daripada melantik KJ dan sewaktu dgn nya.
Kalau mau tengok Malaysia di perintah oleh PR, maka teruskan Najib dengan agenda kamu itu. Pasti undi pada PRU 13 tidak akan memihak kepada BN lagi dan Najib akan pulang ke Pekan tanpa memikirkan masalah negara lagi.
wrong move.... and that will definitely seal UMNO's fate
Kalau ianya terjadi, PM Najib should have the gut untuk adakan pemilihan semula dalam parti UMNO, EGM ke, dgn. perlembagaan baru di mana sesiapa yang layak boleh bertanding kerusi Presiden UMNO.
Masa terlalu suntuk untuk UMNO bermain-main. Hari sudah hampir senja!
last time pru12 saya X dsn parlimen dan dewan negeri saya X pas. pru13 saya pangkah pas shj - unperfectstone53
1. I am shocked ; terribly shocked at this piece of news. I couldn't have asked for a more distressing news than this to make my life unbearable and miserable today !
2. My God, if this is true ,what is DSNR thinking ? Can he not realize that the whole country is already up-in-arms to protest against such an appointment. A full minister ??? A Deputy Minister ??? He's not even fit to hold the post he's holding now , be it in the party as well as a people's rep.
3. I have had a kind of a rejuvenating elixir when the PM did not appoint him to any govt's post. The whole country applauded the PM for his wise move then. But NOW, I guess I have to take my elixir in triple doses ; even this I ain't sure will help to take the demons out of me !
4. I have had so much respect for DSNR, even before he became PM. When he did assume the post, there was that general feeling that Malaysia was going to be all right again ; people are already seeing that light at the end of the tunnel. There is HOPE ; not an illusion anymore , be it in the political spectrum, or in the area of fair governance or in the re-awakening of successful economic reforms. Admittedly people are looking up to DSNR not only as a saviour but also as someone who can take Malaysia out of the doldrums , out of the quicksand that had been smothering us from as many years back under the previous administration.
5. Yes, people are looking for that ray of hope and they began to see it with the coming of the new dawn in the person of DSNR. Support for him was slowly but surely coming ! And we prayed that Malaysia once more will be at the top of the pinnacle with this exhilirating confidence emancipating from a renowned and accomplished leader.
6. BUT what a disappointment it would surely be when all our hopes are dashed to the ground and our confidence shattered to smitherins. If and I say IF, the above-said rumour has even an iota of half-truths, then UMNO and BN will surely meet their DOOMSDAY come the next GE. Not only will the ordinary people in the streets, I presume even the die-hards party supporters, would think twice to lend support this time.
7. Knowing for certain that there are distractors in the party's fold, such news or rumours would surely be fodder for renewed and re-energised dissent and challenges.
8. Save the party. Win the election ! Avoid creating tensions ! If people say politic is about Perception, then allow not for people to perceive that we are doing something wrong, something unwise, something unreasonable, something out of the ordinary in terms of expectation, something detrimental to the process of rebranding and resurging of public confidence ! For much is at stake is as far as the ruling party is concerned !
9. We at the outset had hoped that DSNR will not create another '4th Floor' clan, be it in the previous form or in another mode. We can't afford to have some other 'devil incarnates' to destabilise the smooth running of the country.
10. I pray to mighty Allah, that the above article is only a rumour. BUT if it isn''t, then my position as a loyal supporter may be compromised. And many have already showed similar inclinations ! Please Mr PM, hear us. Listen to the voice from the grassroot ! Amin !
just look at the SMIRK on his face, there were other pictures that displayed his arrogance clearly
not leader material, salesman maybe
Yes, it is the PM 's prerogative to appoint anyone to the Cabinet
BUT on the same token, please remember...it is the rakyat's prerogative to vote who will form the next government in GE13.
If you appoint KJ, you are going to make a very BIG mistake sir! because..
KJ was found guilty of money politic and you reward corrupt people sir ?
Pengundi atas pagar
My whole family totalling more than 60 will definitely not vote for BN in the next general election if KJ were to be elected Minister or Deputy Minister.
After what he had done to UMNO during his father-in-law's rule, it would hurt the feelings of many in UMNO if he becomes a minister or a deputy minister.
Please consider DS. We love UMNO but we cannot accept KJ.
Please listen to the grassroot if UMNO wants to get the support from the people.
This sindiwara began in 1960. At that time my father was a CC in one of the districts in Pahang. He was very close to the DO. But the DO never showed this in public. He would take every opportunity to reprimand my father in public. But later in the day he would have tea with hin in his house. This went on for almost 4 years until he retired.His office mates never knew what was happening although his close friends did smell the rat.Ramalx
Check out the latest on MCA issues on http://mcasentinel.blogspot.com/
Who is the Sibu Boy, and what is his game? Why we should all be worried....read more at http://mcasentinel.blogspot.com/
Insya'allah tunku, we sure will make him hear out loud!
DSNR should never repeat the same mistake again.Calmness should prevail for the government to continue with the 1Malaysia agenda smoothly.
I must confess I voted for non-BN in the last PRU12 due to KJ factor and I'm going to repeat the same if the rumuors is true.
UMNO/BN dont need supporters like Parpu and Piggy anyway. They themselves need UMNO s they are paid by UMNO leaders.
Way to go KJ, we need dynamic energy in there.
kampong boy asmat,
parpu and piggy are paid bloggers???you must be out of yr mind.
parpu is a paid hack, that much half the world knows. no need to play innocen and no need to open too much story. we dont believe in whacking other umno supporters. donno about u.
knowing parpu he read this komen and he think that half the world know him. typical ego maniac.
hang ni bodoh yg amat.utk pengetahuan hang, kj nak beli PK tapi PK ada maruah bukan mcm kj kira nak beli org saja.
pi lah jilat kj tu.masa dia dah tak lama.
kalau najib bodoh,dia kan lantik kj jadi menteri.PRU nanti tau la.
Wrong portfolio...it shd be minister of risk & liabilities..hahaha!
lebih kurang 200 orang akan keluar UMNO Dun Paya Rumput Melaka kalau ia berlaku...try us.! NKP UMNO CWGN.
Two days ago I started a forum in FB about KJ being a minister. The response was impressive, and soon enough I'll get it published.
Mana dia beribu ribu orang yang dok benci KJ. Ku nampak yang berkomen tak sampai dua puluh yang begitu taksub nak jatuhkan Kj. Biasalah depa hanya kuat menyalak je
Jangan lupa bahawa KJ sebenarnya telah ditolak oleh pengundi di kawasannya. First count dia kalah. Tetapi setelah dibuat kiraan semula dia menang tipis.
Apa yang membuat terjadi begitu, hanya orang tertentu sahaja yang tahu.
Begitu juga dengan jawatan KP UMNO. Dia mendapat pencalonan yang paling sedikit. Tetapi dia diisytiharkan menang setelah pengiraan dibuat beberapa kali. Maka tak hairan pemuda-pemuda UMNO menjerit "KJ RASUAH" bertalu-talu. Sila lihat You Tube.
Kekalahan teruk BN pada PRU12 tidak dapat dinafikan berpunca daripada faktor KJ. Pak Lah terlalu percaya pada menantunya kerana kononnya dia bijak. Almaklum berkelulusan Universiti Oxford. Siasatlah kalau tak percaya.
YAB Dato Seri, tolong jangan buat kesilapan yang boleh menghancurkan BN. Jangan disebabkan nila setitik rosak susu sebelanga.
Apa yang Dato Seri buat dengan tidak melantik KJ didalam kabinet adalah satu tindakan yang amat bijak.
Dato Seri, dengarlah suara kami di bawah ini.
The large present UMNO members are all hooligans....with KJ being made a Minister, I hope he can bring change to UMNO and get rid of "sisa-sisa' Madey !!
Najib, be brave and appoint KJ as Minister !!
Hidup KJ !!
kj tu budak rombau ko...ontah la tak ponah nampak pon kat pasar rombau.ha lantik la..den totap noreh gotah den.
Post a Comment