Sunday, May 6, 2012

Mum’s Mother’s Day plea: Come home, Azmin Ali

KUALA LUMPUR: Che Tom Yahaya, 78, said her only wish for Mother's Day is for her son to repent and return to the family.
“He has not come to see me for months even though I have been ill and hospitalised several times,” said Che Tom about her son, PKR deputy president Azmin Ali, during a press conference at her home here on Friday.
Feeling neglected: Che Tom is hoping to reunite with her son.
She said the time had come for her to speak up about her son.
“People are saying that I am not a good mother and that I did not raise him well, but I know I raised all my children well,” she said referring to reports about Azmin's involvement in the Bersih 3.0 rally and alleged sexual misconduct.
Che Tom said the last time she saw her son was during Hari Raya last year when Azmin had a fight with his sister, businesswoman Ummi Hafilda.
“He became angry when he saw his sister, and started calling her all sorts of names.
“He even told his children not to eat anything at my house,” she said, adding that several attempts by the family to contact Azmin after the incident were futile.
“He is still my son.
“If he comes to his senses and returns to the family, I will accept him,” said the tearful mother of six.




tunku : i can only pray to Allah that azmin will regret his action against his mother as no matter how he change from now on to be a saint he will never enter paradise if he did not apologize to his mother.leave all you wrong activities,leave your evil boss and come back to the family and seek forgiveness from your mother.

"Thy Lord hath decreed that ye worship none but Him, and that ye be kind to parents. Whether one or both of them attain old age in thy life, say not to them a word of contempt, nor repel them, but address them in terms of honor. And out of kindness, lower to them the wing of humility, and say: ‘My Lord! bestow on them Thy Mercy even as they cherished me in childhood' "(17:23-24).

A man came to the Prophet and said, ‘O Messenger of God! Who among the people is the most worthy of my good companionship? The Prophet said: Your mother. The man said, ‘Then who?' The Prophet said: Then your mother. The man further asked, ‘Then who?' The Prophet said: Then your mother. The man asked again, ‘Then who?' The Prophet said: Then your father. (Bukhari, Muslim).

No comments: