Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim sodomised him.
showed the video to reporters at a press conference here Thursday, and
said this was proof that his claims were not a political conspiracy.
"When my father called me yesterday (Wednesday) morning, I was speechless. All I could say was, go ahead," he said.
was reported on Wednesday that Azlan Mohd Lazim retracted the shocking
statement he made against his son in March and reiterated his earlier
stand that his son had been sodomised.
Azlan, 60, had on March 11
said the case of sodomy involving his son was part of a conspiracy
hatched by a special officer of the Prime Minister's Department to
destroy Anwar's political career.
Saiful, 29, the former personal
aide of the Pakatan Rakyat leader, however, stood by his allegation
that Anwar had sodomised him, as stated in his police report on June 29,
Anwar was subsequently charged in court but was acquitted
on Jan 9 last year. The prosecution has since filed an appeal against