Sunday, February 18, 2007

Snatch Theft


Last night i saw snatch theft right in front of my eyes for the first time in my life. There was a Chinese lady waiting for someone in front of a supermarket. I was about 50 metres away from the crime scene.As i was walking towards the supermarket i heard someone screaming, a teenager chinese guy was trying to rob this lady,she was screaming and fighting back with the snatcher.I shouted all my heart out at the snatcher and start chasing after him, as he saw me chasing he ran without taking anything from the victim.But i could not get hold of him which i regrets till this moment and may be forever, another guy was waiting with a bike about 15metres away and they fled.I dont know who will be their next victim??
To my surprise there were about 10-15 people watching this incident without helping and doing anything at all except for watching. What has happened to our society, are these people from the "pondan" group ?I think pondan are better than them.These ignorant morons is a shame to our society. I am not saying that i am the hero of the day but the snatcher failed in his assignment just because of me, if all malaysian can do this we will help reduce these crimes.Please help each other, one day may be you will become a victim and just imagine no one is there to help you.

1 comment:

lamandau said...

This is the trouble with our people. They talk hell of lot to prevent crime, but it happened in front of their eyes they frooze, either 'darah gemuroh' or mere 'penakut'. Icall upon all my fellow country men, pl instill yourself to be civic-minded and render assistance to our fellow countrymen when occassion arises. Well done tunku.Hope other will follow yr foot-step!!!!