Thursday, September 20, 2007

NURIN IS DEAD - AL FATIHAH


DNA tests: Body found in bag is Nurin

PETALING JAYA: The police have said that DNA tests on the body found stuffed in a sports bag on Monday in Petaling Jaya show that it is that of missing girl Nurin Jazlin Jazimin.
Petaling Jaya OCPD ACP Arjunaidi Mohamed on Thursday said that DNA tests have so far indicated that the body found in a shophouse at Jalan PJS1, Petaling Jaya Utama is that of Nurin, 8, who had been missing since Aug 20.
Police are waiting for confirmation of the DNA tests.
At Hospital Kuala Lumpur, Nurin's father Jazimin Abdul Jalil, 33, a taxi driver still denied the body was that of his daughter, reports BERNAMA.
"I am Nurin's father ... I know my daughter better than anyone else. My heart is saying the body is not my daughter.
"If police ask me to take the body, I will accept, I will perform the funeral rites and bury it. But I want the police to pursue the search for Nurin because I know Nurin is still safe out there," he said, speaking to reporters outside the HKL mortuary.
Jazimin added that he was sure the body was not Nurin because of the teeth and the scar that Nurin had.
According to Jazimin, Nurin's teeth did not have gaps between them and she also had a scar on her thigh.
Nurin's mother Norazian Bistaman, 35, said she was ready to accept what the authorities tell her.
"What else can I say. The DNA test shows she is my daughter. I will accept the will of God.
"As a mother, I still hope the body is not my daughter's. Which mother will accept the reality that her daughter was raped and killed brutally.
"Only God knows the extent of my sadness and grief," she said in tears.
Norazian said this year's Hari Raya Aidilfitri celebrations would be the most joyous and meaningful in her life in the event Nurin was found safe and sound.
"In fact, we've already bought Nurin's Hari Raya dress and I will patiently wait for her return," she added.

tunku : so sad this thing happens in malaysia.

1 comment:

da real deal said...

Charge her parents for negligence.

How can you allow an 8 year old to go to the pasar malam full of strangers.

I won't be surprised if the parents were busy watching Mawi when they gave her permission to leave the house.