Monday, November 9, 2009

Nik Aziz: ‘I woke up with my mouth full of blood.’

KOTA BARU: Kelantan Mentri Besar Datuk Nik Abdul Aziz Nik Mat, who had a health scare last week, has admitted to feeling anxious after “waking up with my mouth full of blood.”
Nik Aziz, 78, who is also PAS spiritual advisor, said waking up that way caused him to have heart palpitations.
“At about 1.30am on Thursday, I suddenly woke up after I felt that there was blood in my mouth.
“There was so much blood that I could not speak. I panicked. After that, my heart started pounding because this has never happened before.
“After I was admitted, I had to undergo several scans of my heart. The doctors even put a probe down my throat but they found nothing.
“I was relieved to learn that the blood had come from my gums and my throat,” he told reporters at his home in Pulau Melaka late Sunday.
Nik Aziz was admitted into the National Heart Institute (IJN) on Thursday due to fatigue but attended the PAS’ seminar on Saturday to give his keynote address.

tunku ; we hope nik aziz will recover fast. he should think about resigning seriously now.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Strange, i do have bleeding gums but no one just rushed to a hospital like that over bleeding gums.

Hmmm funny ...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hasrul Halid said...

Rest In Peace Pok Nik.. Rest In Peace..!

tunku said...

orangkampung,

i have to delete your comment,sorry.
we don't have to be like them.
they have said lots of thing to Dr Mahathir and ALHAMDULILLAH, he is still healthy and alive.

Anonymous said...

Moga dibuka pintu hatinya untuk menyedari segala kesilapan dan sempat bertaubat.


ice