Sunday, May 10, 2015

Najib: I'm not afraid as long as people support me


 Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak says he does not feel threatened by the criticisms of his leadership as long as he has the people's support.

"I am not afraid of anything, as long as I have the people's support I will continue to serve," he said during the ground-breaking ceremony of the people's housing project (PPR) in Kota Belud on Sunday.

He said Sabah "is still and will continue to be Barisan's fixed deposit," and would continue receiving more allocations for development to ensure that voters get what they deserve from the government.

"I really appreciate the people of Sabah," Najib said.

"Each time I come to Sabah, I want to see some new development," he said, adding that there was huge potential for growth in the state.

Earlier, Najib said that the PPR that would see 1,000 affordable homes built within two and a half years to form new communities.

"These projects are forward looking and progressive," he said.

On the other housing projects in the country, Najib said he was confident that the government would be able to build one million affordable homes in the next five years.

2 comments:

kiasfansuri said...

tulisan terbaik. kami sokong dato seri najib.

kiasfansuri said...

kami sokong dato seri najib.