Friday, April 10, 2015

Najib: No evidence linking me to Altantuya

Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak reiterated that there is no evidence linking him to murdered Mongolian model Altantuya Sharibuu.

"No evidence exists at all that I ever knew Altantuya. (There are) no pictures, writings, witnesses – there is nothing.

And the courts have decided this, all the way up to the Federal Court,” said Najib in a televised interview with TV3 on Thursday night.

He further questioned why people have to challenge the integrity of the courts, which he said should be defended.

"This is a 2008 story. It is an old story. I have sworn an oath three times when entering a mosque in Permatang Pauh that I did not know Altantuya at all and I had no direct or indirect involvement with her. At the time I was Tun Abdullah Badawi's Deputy Prime Minister and the Attorney-General had come out with a statement saying that I was not involved," said Najib.

He also denied that former prime minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad had raised questions about Altantuya in his discussions with him.

"We talked about it once, but in the discussions I saw that he did not question my involvement in the Altantuya case and this matter did not arise at all when I spoke with him," he said.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...


KEBODOHAN MAHATHIR DIGUNAKAN PEMBAKANG

Peguam yang mewakili Sirul, Hasnal Redzua Merican berkata, Sirul tidak pernah bersetuju dengan tindakan keluarganya untuk mengadakan pertemuan dengan Ketua Penerangan Pas, Datuk Mahfuz Omar; bekas Naib Ketua UMNO Bahagian Batu Kawan Datuk Khairuddin Abu Hassan dan bekas Perdana Menteri, Tun Dr. Mahathir Mohamad bagi membincangkan kes tersebut.
-UMSIA